Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Memory: 3 Ramadhan 1433

My body was still need time to adjust accordingly. I'm sleepy, asked toddler Azizi to bf while I’m fall asleep.

I woke up around 6.20pm, feeling so exhausted and only started cooking around 6.30pm. I did cook Kari Ayam and Sayur Campur for break fasting. Hum…the taste was not so good, forgot to tumis the rempah kari and so forth.

Haishhh…toddler was rindu’ing his Dd. Managed to kept him calm. He could not fall asleep even time has passed 12 midnight. I did scolded him as he kept calling mummy…milk…mummy…milk…later I realized that he was kembung. Took minyak Yu Yee and rub to his tummy, later rub to his leg. Then only he could sleep till morning. Poor my little baby boy...being scolded without checking his tummy conditions.

Sabar Mm, banyak sabar bulan puasa ni! Yolahhh..

2 comments:

Landak said...

tulah sebab biasa ada orang lain yang tolong check kan...

eliyazz said...

ate nye mata Mm dah ngantuk, pukul 12 mid night wehhh...