Monday, May 20, 2013

Spice of Life #1

I'm certainly said lately I felt so 
.
.
exhausted
.
.
tired
.
.
hummmm
.
.
but thank you very much
to my other half
being so understanding
when I need some space
to breath and have my own sweet time
refreshing myself, of course
.
.
yeah, time fly very fast
.
.
NOW
.
.
the new of
ME
.
.
matured
open minded
realistic
.
.
To my other half, I knew you are going through hard time
BUT
I knew you 
you could handle it professionally
put aside your frustration on other people
BECAUSE
Others people matter!!
.
.
at the point of writing this
I did asked our dear son 
to kiss me
but he declined to do so
.
.
I'm not frustrated at all
nor sad about it
but I did respond to him
It's okey but I love u
.
.
why I'm responding such a way like that?
because he has his own believe, his own thought, his own preference, his own stand
.
.
and I want him to be treated differently
from any angles of view
.
.
to date
I'm satisfied that our dear son
could replied such a beautiful way of him using word GREAT, besides YES NO 
name vehicles accurately like SCHOOL BUS, AIRPLANE, LORRY SAMPAH, LORRY SUSU, POLICE CAR, TRUCK, TAXI, SHIP
about body like eyes, fingers
foods like apple, rice, egg, susu, milk, kicap

YOU ARE AWESOME AZIZI!!!

No comments: